Sky resort Sky resort

I like your consistency with the flow of the track. It flows well and you have your change ups to keep it fresh. It is very well composed. Keep up the good work.

Raisa105 responds:

Thanks! I hope you enjoyed :) I will make more songs for the future.

Just a though Just a though

Good this is true rap and words in motion. With respect bro keep movin. Oldskool I have respect for, mine is more to my different tunes and beat its something if you look at you can see as well. You def got some word bro awesome work!

Druids-Warcry responds:

hey man thanks for the review much appreciated, im glad you enjoyed the track and i will be checking out some of your stuff as well

Haysbert for Prez Haysbert for Prez

Nice I dig the funk in this and oldskool is def where the funk is at.

phosphorusprocedure responds:

Solid - thanks, man!

Help Me! R&B version Help Me! R&B version

I got respect. Nice lyrics although just a need a lil bit louder on lyrics. I mean its def cool smooth feel bro. Keep going and you'll reach the sky my man.

liljchosen responds:

thanks man, your words truly build up my confidence by alot.

Harmor Between Harmor Between

i mean i was lost for like most of the loop. The random sets of the snares made the song way more than abstract, but I will say its a asian taste and towards the end makes more rythim sense. I just was lost for the most part until I got to the end of it. Which would have made a better loops just sticking with a defined pattern to encircle the sounds together so its not so abstract and hard to understand.

ApprenticeBlacksmith responds:

I understand what you mean. It may sound lil bit weird and abstract since the loop is starting from 55 tempo and building up slowly to the 170. at 170 melody expands to lil bit longer and choirs step in the picture.
Thx for the review!

Overenthusiastic Overenthusiastic

I give you that you have some freaky sounds going on its unique and cool for techno.

AliceMako responds:

Thanks for letting me know.

GlichedMusicPlayer GlichedMusicPlayer

Hey um...what was this suppose to mean...just random?

ApprenticeBlacksmith responds:

Exactly! I have no clue what she is gonna use this or the other track for other than its gonna be in school project.
Tbh I Really don't make loops like this usually and thats why its not as glizhy as could be :/
Thx for review :)

Purpose To Affect (instr) Purpose To Affect (instr)

great stuff

Crueltool responds:

thanks a lot dude!

Party Dancefloor - Dj-U Party Dancefloor - Dj-U

You need inspration on how to trigger your vocals and emphasis on the beat. How long do you spend on your projects? Barf a understatement...This isnt music. It is a mistake of nature. My ears bleed and Welcome to newgrounds newbie. -Rain Foreva DJ-

DJ-Ultimax responds: