All 16 art Reviews

I swear... I swear...

seein this guy at night might be cweepy

BillyManiatis responds:

That was my goal! :)

OC: Monosuke OC: Monosuke

I suck at drawing but you have some skills here. Just keep grinding it man and get the depth of the character embroidered in the drawing and youll be at 5 stars in no time. Just convince your viewers hes a demon...make something sorta off about his appearance thats makes people say "Yea, this dude is screwed up". If you put emphasis on it im sure 5 stars are all yours my man...great work.

Suemi responds:

Thanks for the feedback, I'll try to make him a bit different. I'll try my best :>

"a grim reality..." 10-26 "a grim reality..." 10-26

you have some skills bro...look forward to more of your work....inevitably wish I was this creative in art drawing. However, Im ok in composition of music and lyrics and voicing. So, just great work man

grimharbor responds:

Thank you! I'm a bad first pass artist, but a great revisionist. I guess my point is, don't worry about being great, and just try your best to just create. After enough time of doing anything you end up seeming great regardless if it's true or not. Thank you for your positive energy.

Indivisible Indivisible

not gonna lie...if only I had me a chic as thick as that?! hehe i be set....good work actually. I can't draw but I can tell you it is good work regardless.

theolebrave responds:

I do love me some strong ladies

[ N O F A C E ] [ N O F A C E ]

Good work....great detail.

"a grim reality..." 10-25 strip progression "a grim reality..." 10-25 strip progression

really cool artwork and story. Nice comic strip

grimharbor responds:

Thank you!

Inktober: Samus Inktober: Samus

Just dam...respect on that artwork

Rhunyc responds:

Thank you. :)

Monster Lands pg.43 Monster Lands pg.43

very good work and creativity. Nice flick story piece...

Peter Dinklage Peter Dinklage

GJ on your work. It has a specific feel to it. Nice definition of the face and great detail.

22.10.15 22.10.15

dang i really like it...it captures the moment. It is really nice for sure....nice creativity and moment capture.