Sleepycast animated: Cory's Christmas story Sleepycast animated: Cory's Christmas story

creative just not my flavor in general but its great animation .

Death By Apple?! - Animated Me Death By Apple?! - Animated Me

pretty dag gone good man...creative

Crunchlins responds:

Thank you!

Spectral Conflict Spectral Conflict

Pretty creative. I enjoyed the animation mostly and creativiy of the story in general. Although, Meh the story itself wasnt too funny to me in general. It has great twists and stuff. Good job overall.

Sky resort Sky resort

I like your consistency with the flow of the track. It flows well and you have your change ups to keep it fresh. It is very well composed. Keep up the good work.

Raisa105 responds:

Thanks! I hope you enjoyed :) I will make more songs for the future.

Just a though Just a though

Good this is true rap and words in motion. With respect bro keep movin. Oldskool I have respect for, mine is more to my different tunes and beat its something if you look at you can see as well. You def got some word bro awesome work!

Druids-Warcry responds:

hey man thanks for the review much appreciated, im glad you enjoyed the track and i will be checking out some of your stuff as well

Haysbert for Prez Haysbert for Prez

Nice I dig the funk in this and oldskool is def where the funk is at.

phosphorusprocedure responds:

Solid - thanks, man!

I swear... I swear...

seein this guy at night might be cweepy

BillyManiatis responds:

That was my goal! :)

OC: Monosuke OC: Monosuke

I suck at drawing but you have some skills here. Just keep grinding it man and get the depth of the character embroidered in the drawing and youll be at 5 stars in no time. Just convince your viewers hes a demon...make something sorta off about his appearance thats makes people say "Yea, this dude is screwed up". If you put emphasis on it im sure 5 stars are all yours my man...great work.

Suemi responds:

Thanks for the feedback, I'll try to make him a bit different. I'll try my best :>

"a grim reality..." 10-26 "a grim reality..." 10-26

you have some skills bro...look forward to more of your work....inevitably wish I was this creative in art drawing. However, Im ok in composition of music and lyrics and voicing. So, just great work man

grimharbor responds:

Thank you! I'm a bad first pass artist, but a great revisionist. I guess my point is, don't worry about being great, and just try your best to just create. After enough time of doing anything you end up seeming great regardless if it's true or not. Thank you for your positive energy.